Location: 9349 Park West Blvd., Suite 205
(across from hospital in West Side
Medical Arts Bldg.)
About the Breast Center
The Parkwest Comprehensive Breast Center is recognized as a Breast Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). It is a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary program, offering a full spectrum of clinical and support services.
An FDA/ACR accredited facility, the Center stands at the forefront of care, from screening and diagnosis of breast cancer to treatment and counseling.
The Center is equipped with large, comfortable waiting areas and free, easy parking.
A resource room is also available for Breast Center patients. It features an educational library, brochures, magazines and more. Whether as a quiet respite or mini-library, the space helps women make good use of their time with us.
At Parkwest Comprehensive Breast Center, we tailor services to fit your individual health needs. The Center provides innovative, high-quality care to women of all ages and walks of life:
- Digital mammography (now available in 2D and 3D modalities), or X-ray images of the breast and tissues to spot possible problems.
Note: Women should begin regular mammograms between ages 35 and 40, typically having one every year or two.
- Breast ultrasound, or sound waves to detect any inconsistencies
- Stereotactic biopsy, a minimally invasive procedure that serves as an alternate to open surgery biopsy.
- Bone density screenings to detect osteoporosis.
- Multidisciplinary Breast Conference to expedite your total treatment and plan of care.
- Breast Health Coordinator, an RN designated to assist patients through treatment to recovery.
For the convenience of our patients, more than 50 highly skilled physicians are affiliated with Covenant Health system's breast centers. Same day appointments are often available. Call (865) 373-7010 to schedule yours today!
The Breast Center is at 9349 Park West Boulevard in Suite 205 of the West Side Medical Arts Building.
Parkwest Therapy Center
200 Fort Sanders West Blvd, Bldg 1, Suite 201
(located on Fort Sanders West Campus)
Providing specialized physical therapy treatments for women of all ages and walks of life. Parkwest Therapy Center
at Fort Sanders West has easy access with free parking. Special Women’s Health Programs include:
• Pregnancy care-
To assist with severe low back or pelvic pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome, tendonitis, and other musculoskeletal difficulties.
• Postpartum care
- To assist with stress urinary incontinence, pelvic floor trauma, episiotomy scar pain, and help in establishment of exercise program.
• Urinary incontinence and Pelvic pain
- These problems can occur throughout a womens life cycle and can be treated conservatively through exercise, behavioral modification, muscular stretching and retraining, modalities, and many other therapeutic techniques.
Physician referral is required and most insurance plans are accepted. Call (865) 531-5710 for more information.