Congratulations to Amy Lackey, a health unit coordinator in our float pool, for being recognized with the BEE award. Amy was nominated by several of her peers for her amazing attitude and outstanding teamwork. Amy was nominated six times during this most recent BEE voting period. Amy has really shined during this time and her efforts are very much appreciated.
- “She was so warm and cordial and CALM. I thought perhaps she did this sort of thing all of the time. I later learned she took on this role to organize and schedule scores of employees like me who just had their professional world turned upside down. She has done an AMAZING job keeping us all on schedule throughout this very challenging time of the pandemic.”
- “She works very hard to accommodate everyone’s schedule. She always finds a way to make it work and stays positive throughout it.”
- “She is patient and never shows frustration with multiple pulling on her at the same time. She is a dedicated employee and deserves this award.”
- “Amy has worked tirelessly to assure fairness to employees during the adjustments to our schedules for COVID-19. Thanks for being a champion during this chaos.”
- “I cannot say enough about Amy. She has been wonderful in coordinating extra hours for everyone at the hospital.”
- “I don’t know how she has done this with so much patience and kindness. She always calls you back. She is a great employee representing Parkwest/Covenant.”
Amy was presented with a certificate, lapel pin, a floral arrangement, cupcakes and a small gift.
More About The BEE Award
Parkwest implemented The BEE (Being Exceptional Every day) Award to recognize employees who aren’t RNs and LPNs (they can be nominated for The DAISY Award). A DAISY can’t survive without a BEE and a BEE can’t survive without a DAISY! Nominate someone for a BEE Award today!