When you or a loved one has an emergency and need to be well treated, Parkwest Emergency Care Center will treat you well.
We are proud to provide quick, efficient, and thorough service. In addition, our goal is for you to be as comfortable as possible during your stay with us.
Parkwest has made many improvements and utilizes many state of the art processes to treat you well:
- The new 40-bed Emergency Care Center is equipped with the latest bedside technology and electronic charting.
- With bedside registration wait times are minimal in the lobby and triage area.
- There is direct access from the Emergency Room to the Critical Care Unit, Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Radiology and Surgical Services – in the event they are needed.
- Individual treatment and progress is continually monitored and communicated with patients and their families. Staff can immediately observe each patient from any location in the Emergency Care Center.
- Parkwest provides four oversized cardiac rooms for patients with life-threatening conditions, along with a family room for your comfort and privacy while we treat your loved ones.
- We utilize a 10-bed “fast track unit” for patients with non life-threatening emergencies. This enables our staff to provide quick assessment and treatment of less critical emergencies.
We understand your time is valuable. That is why “Care” is a part of our department name.
The Parkwest Emergency Care Center is among the fastest in the United States for treating and returning patients to their lives, work, and families. Thank you for allowing our family to provide care for you and your family. Treated Well. Well Treated.®