Where should I park?
Free valet parking is available at the main entrance of the hospital, and the new surgery entrance. When you valet park at either entrance, your car can be retrieved for you by returning to either entrance, or the patient discharge area. Visitor parking is also available outside of the new surgery entrance, and near the Emergency Department in Lots A, B and C.
The new Surgery Entrance is the most convenient entrance for:
- General surgeries, including:
- Orthopedics (hips, knees, shoulders, fractures)
- Plastic Surgery
- Mitral Clip
- Open Heart
- Visiting patients in the Dogwood Tower (orthopedics & spine patients)
The Main Entrance is the most convenient entrance for:
- GI/Endoscopy procedures
- EGD (Scope)
- Cardiac Cath
- Heart Cath/Stents
- Heart Testing
- Holter Monitor
- Stress Test
- PAT or Pre-testing
- Interventional Radiology
- Ports, Biopsy, Paracentesis
- Visiting all other patient units (except Dogwood)
- Monday – Friday, 5 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday, 11:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.