Therapy Services After Your Joint Replacement Surgery
Our skilled therapists will provide comprehensive rehabilitation services at Parkwest Medical Center to restore function through the use of therapeutic interventions and improve your well-being, mobility and quality of life after your joint replacement surgery.
The purpose of therapy is the enable patients to achieve the highest level of function and mobility possible within their abilities. After your total joint surgery, physical and/or occupational therapy will consist of an evaluation and therapeutic interventions such as:
- ambulation and stair training,
- range of motion,
- a home exercise program,
- adaptive equipment recommendations and
- discharge planning all geared towards helping you attain your maximum functional mobility.
What our patients are saying about the Joint Center Therapy Services Team
- “I received personal care with a personal touch. I commend the whole staff. I was in good hands, and I felt confident knowing that.”
- “I believe your staff is very knowledgeable in the therapy each patient receives. They were all equally helpful.”
- “I worked with three therapists during my stay. All were patient, compassionate, very knowledgeable, and excellent!”
- “I believe patients receive all of the information for a successful recovery. Very impressed. Both of my therapists were very courteous and knowledgeable in explaining what I needed to know for recovery.”