Staff Throwback Thursday
Welcome to our weekly feature — Staff Throwback Thursday! In this feature we’ll be checking in with employees who have worked at Parkwest for more than twenty years! We hope you enjoy learning more about our long-term employees!
Sheryl Hiers, RN, Manager Quality & Care Management
- How long have you been at Parkwest? 25 years in September. Started as a home care coordinator. Advanced to a case manager, then coordinator, and now a manager.
- How much has the hospital grown or changed since you were hired? The third floor was the highest. There were two distinct psych units, and parking was abundant.
- What’s your favorite memory of working at Parkwest? The friendliness of staff and administration.
- What’s kept you at Parkwest over twenty years? The people, location, and opportunity to make a difference.
- Anything else you’d like to add? Parkwest is a great place to work, with great people, and great location.